
My sweet new friend, Cassandra, over at Momma Needs a Time Out has given me another award. She is such a wonderful gal and I'm so enjoying getting to know her... and she really likes me! We've talked about having coffee, but the fact that we live far far away from each other has put quite the damper on that. Who says driving across the country would be crazy for just a cup of coffee and friendship? Thanks for the award and the bloggy love Cassandra!!
The instructions are to list 5 of my addictions and then pass it along to 5 other fabulous bloggers.
Here we go...
Coffee - Yep. Can't go a day without it. It wakes me up. It gets me all warm and fuzzy. It goes hand in hand with my next addiction...
Blogging - Who knew. Many have asked when I get my blogging done. How do I find the time... At 7:30 the older boys go off to school. The younger kids are fed and watered. I pour my coffee. Sneak away to the bonus room. Then I get my hour to blog. Sure my time could be better spent, but it just feels so great to get it all out in the morning.
Sweats - As posted yesterday, I love my sweats. I could live in sweats. I'm sure Stacy and Clinton would love to hear that! But, I'm okay with it. I do, after all, have 1 pair of jeans that fit me and if the mood strikes, I'm sure to put them on and get "dressed". I must admit I've worn sweats to run errands. I've worn sweats to the mall. I have not, however, ever worn sweats to church. I save the jeans for church.
Deals - Okay. Maybe addicted is not the right word. I do the whole Grocery Game thing, but I'm not crazy thrifty. However, I LOVE a great deal. Take, for instance, the fact that I went to JCPenney this week so that I could spend my "$10 off a $10 or more purchase" coupon. Who can pass up free? While there, I found a dress for $1.97, tights for $4, and jeans for $10. And to top it all off, I got an additional 20% off the dress and ended up paying $1.16 for it! I then went on to Victoria's and got a free pair of $20 panties with my $10 off any purchase coupon. Panties were clearanced and I didn't even have to pay tax. Completely free. Beautiful. My heart races when I get a good deal and to top it off I REALLY like the dress.
My family - Do I need to say more? Even though they can drive me nuts, I think they're pretty perfect. They love me unconditionally and when my sweet 2 year old says "love ju", I melt. Thank you God for my family!
I'm passing this award on to...
My new good friend at A Thorn Among Roses. She's awesome. Uplifting. Encouraging. I don't even know her, but I wish we lived closer. She's praying for me and I for her. You've got to go check her out...
McKMama... I know. I know. I don't know her. But I WISH I did. Her blog is my latest addiction. She's got quite the precious miracle over there and I love her sense of humor. Her family is adorable. If you haven't followed my link to her blog, go have a good read. That is unless, you don't have A LOT of time to waste...
Shannon at Eightcrazy. She's a great friend and has been an awesome support. She also designs blogs... My current background was designed by her and I love it. She's simply fabulous!
Nicci at Niccole W. Photography. Nicci takes AMAZING pictures. She is an amazing person. She is a great friend to have. We have been so blessed over the years by her and her family AND she is doing an awesome thing over on her blog. If you live in the Vancouver/Portland area, go check her out...
Eryn at 5 by Faith . Another amazing friend. She has a heart of gold. Loves God. Loves her family. Need I say more? I've mentioned her before, I'm mentioning her again. She makes AWESOME necklaces, tutu's and more. She does it ALL to fund her adoption. Go take a peek and see if there's anything you can't live without...
And since we're talking bloggy love, I just wanted to say thanks... I was talking to Shannon today. She was going on and on about how amazing I am... oh wait. Not quite what she was doing. Anyway, she was saying she loves my writing. Loves our story. Telling me to write a book... Let's not go THAT far Shannon. Seriously. I do love that people keep coming back. I love that I'm not boring people to tears... okay, maybe I'm boring some people to tears. After all a friend did tell me at church the other day that she loves my blog... she just doesn't have time to read it. I know I'm long winded. I've NEVER been known to tell a short story. I've got lots to say. Thanks to all of you that keep coming back for more. Thanks for the encouraging comments. I'm so blessed by all of you. I hope you'll keep coming!
5 comments:
Beautiful!! Love your blog!!
I've been getting caught up on your blog! Sorry I've been an absent commentor! Love reading all about ya!
I like the book idea! Count me in & I want a signed copy please! LOL!
Fun stuff here..thanks for sharing even though you didn't give me an award for putting up with the most #@$% around the farm! :)
Love your blog!! Well deserved!
We have a fun giveaway of a target gift card today with the AHA for go red! A little early Christmas gift!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
Post a Comment