Praying
Waiting
Listening
Praying
Laying out our fleece
Praying
Sleeping
Waiting
Watching
Writing on the wall
Praying
Waiting
Watching
Listening
Discernment
Wisdom
God
Praying
We're waiting on the Lord right now. We're praying for clear direction. Our fleece has been set out. I can't go into details just yet... I will soon. I promise. Please pray for our family and that God would make our path abundantly clear.
Waiting
Listening
Praying
Laying out our fleece
Praying
Sleeping
Waiting
Watching
Writing on the wall
Praying
Waiting
Watching
Listening
Discernment
Wisdom
God
Praying
We're waiting on the Lord right now. We're praying for clear direction. Our fleece has been set out. I can't go into details just yet... I will soon. I promise. Please pray for our family and that God would make our path abundantly clear.
7 comments:
So glad you're taking it all to the Lord.
I get goosebumps just thinking about it, Mere. I know the Lord will open the doors and make this a very clear choice. Love you.
Prayers headed your way.
prayer is the right way to do it...praying for you all.
Praying for you...what a big decision, but I know the Lord will make it clear what he has in store for your family. Your faith is such a good example, I know the Lord will respond to your "fleece"...I'm excited to see what's in store.
I will be praying. For whatever it is, that God would make it abundantly clear what He wants you to do.
Love you!
Did you know that the fleece was a sign of disobediance? Read back on it when you have time...I was just learning about that from Val after I told her that I was doing the same thing...interesting...anyhow, praying for you for direction right now...
Post a Comment