Monday, October 20, 2008

Tutu Cute

My heart melts when I look at these pictures. My sweet girl with her big browns. Seriously. Does it get much better?

This was her 2nd job. Payed in childcare and loves. My sweet friend made these tutu's and while trying to photograph her beautiful work, she ended up getting quite a few pictures of God's beautiful work in my baby girl.
To think that she can actually be told no at times is unbelievable if I just look at her pictures. There are no signs of tantrums. No signs of screaming like her arm has been ripped off. No pouting. Just my sweet, perfect, little princess.
I love you my princess and I love you Lord for blessing our family with a sweet infusion of pink!

5 comments:

Lee Ann said...

definitely tutu cute!

Lee Ann said...

Anna just looked at the computer. She said "hey, who's that?" I said "Ella." She said "from church? Does she live with Bobo?"

Where in the world did that ever start?

Eryn said...

Melts my heart too! Ella and me play dress up while the boys play boy stuff :)

I LOVE YOUR NEW BACKGROUND! Dandelions are my favorite

Dee said...

How adorable! She is growing up "tutu" fast!

niccole w. said...

SO cute and I love the new blog!