
I have a friend who is incredibly crafty. She makes amazing things. Necklaces. Bracelets. Nursing covers. Burp rags. Binky clips. Her newest project? Hair clips. Beautiful, beautiful hair clips.

We were over at her house recently and she took a few shots of my princess. I just can't resist posting them. This was Ella's first job. Pretty sure if she were getting paid to model these that she wouldn't get paid. Not the easiest child to take a still picture of. She seems to think that, to hold still, means that she should dance all around and sing.

I was amazed that some of the pictures turned out and
thankfully, my sweet friend did not post the picture of Ella picking her nose!

Here's my shameless plug... Eryn is amazing. Her family is amazing. They are trying to earn money right now so that they can adopt a baby girl from Ethiopia. So, if you like what you see, head on over and visit Eryn. God has been so great and has been showing them every step of the way that they are heading in the right direction. Go check her out.
3 comments:
Awwwww, sweet friend! Thanks for the blog love! Your girl made a much better hair clip model than my son :). I still need to put those pics on my blog! Seriously, I'll show you my pile of projects I got myself into this weekend...YIKES.
She is so stinkin' cute! Love the one with her mouth open.
Eryn, I think your little one made a cute model too....just nice to be able to show the face :-)
I better go get some hair clips! That model made me want to go buy them!
Post a Comment