Monday, February 2, 2009

100

My 100th post. Holy cow. I was reading over my old posts and decided that to celebrate 100, I'm taking the week off. No new posts. No new words. Just going to chill. Enjoy my family. Enjoy my God. Get off this computer that has a way of sucking me in...

Along with taking the week off, I decided to repost some of my favorites. Posts that have put it out there. Posts where God has really touched me and others. Posts that still speak to my heart and remind me of God's love and faithfulness.

Praising the Lord for His goodness. His grace. His patience. His love. His strength. His faithfulness. Praising Him for this outlet of blogging. For prayers. For new friendships. For old ones too. Always thanking Him for my family. For not putting us on our own islands... although a tropical island would be nice sometimes! For loving us more than anything. Love you Jesus!

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a great way to celebrate your 100th post! I knew you were thinking of doing something special, but didn't expect that! There you go again, inspiring me! Thanks for being my friend. Thanks for encouraging me. Thanks for praying for me. Thanks for being you, Mere. Love ya.

Enjoy your week off! I can't wait to hear what God shows you during your break!

Dee said...

Really?

100 posts!

No Way!

You go girl!

Beth E. said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! Enjoy your week off. :o)