Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom



Happy Birthday Mom! Thank you for your love. Your encouragement. For believing in me. You are a beautiful blessing. Love you with all my heart!

7 comments:

Cass said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom!

I love the new look on your blog!

Amy said...

Wow, now I know why you're so photogenic, Mere! Your mom takes great pictures!

Happy Birthday, Pam!

Beth E. said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! The pictures are great...she's beautiful, as are your kids. The video was precious! I got a chuckle watching your son wearing the red shirt...he didn't seem so enthused about singing. LOL

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Wishing your mom a great birthday!

Meredith said...

yes, Beth, wasn't that nice? Want to know why he was so upset?? I wasn't letting him play his DS while singing... thinking that thing needs to go out with the trash! So sweet...

Danyele Easterhaus said...

ahhhh! ryan just said, "looks like they have a great fam"...to which i replied...it's mere, of course they do! i love the new header pic. i almost didn't know where i was!

oh and what a great gma for those chitlins...reminds me of my momma! aren't they great?

Megan said...

Haha Too cute!!