When you tell him that if he doesn't put the dishes away, you will put him away...
When he thinks this is a fun game and does not want to come out...
When you agree and let him stay awhile...
This is what happens when your wonderful 5 and 7 year olds will not stop fighting...
When your genius husband tells them they HAVE to hug for one WHOLE minute...
When your sweet 2 year old thinks it looks like fun and wants to get in on the action...
This is what happens when you get tagged for a meme from your friend Cassandra...
When you pick the 4th photo from your 4th album on your computer...
When you realize these were taken 3 1/2 years ago...
When you get wrapped up in looking at ALL the pictures in the folder...
When you cannot believe how much your family has grown...
When your babies were babies and wearing what your baby wears now...
When you simply cannot believe how much they've grown...
When some of your favorite pictures are in that 4th folder...
When you love where you are but miss those days and wish you could have bottled them up...
This is what happens when you tag your friends for a meme...
Sheelagh...
Amy...
Krista...
Lee Ann...
All you have to do is post your 4th photo from your 4th album. I can't wait to see what you have in there!
5 comments:
Great post & great pics Mer! I can't get over how big my boys are still! And whenever I drag out a box of clothes for D-D I think about each outfit & how S-Man used to wear them! My how the time flies!
SOOOO adorable!!! All of them.
Love the having to hug for a minute. heehee
so cute!
oh, mere...so sweet! i am in love with these pics! how does time fly by sooo fast???
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist commenting on how you "made" me post the 4th picture in the 4th folder!
Love those pictures of Ella. She looks about Em's age. I like her pucker up to give a kiss on the stairs!
Post a Comment