Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mirror Mirror

Ella and I had a bit of fun the other night. After she got out of the bath we decided to braid her hair. And as I've mentioned before, I have amazing time management skills. So, when Cory came upstairs at 8:00 (bedtime) and said, "are you REALLY braiding her hair RIGHT now?" I replied, "Yes, honey. I started at 7:45, I thought that was plenty of time..." Oh the price of beauty. She missed out on 15 minutes of precious sleep...


And on another note. Who could resist this sweet picture?? Oh how these boys love each other...

6 comments:

Megan said...

Hahaha Love all the faces she's making in the mirror! So cute!

The last pic is adorable as well. So sweet!

angi_b72 said...

great pictures!! Love the waves from the braids!!

Sheelagh said...

I used to love it when my mom did my hair like that. So cute!

Lee Ann said...

too cute!

Now you just get to put her to bed 15 minutes early tonight!

Dee said...

What a little cutie pie! Loving the braids!

Mara said...

I saw her at church last Sunday and told her I LOVED her hair and she just beamed...so cute!