Thursday, January 1, 2009

Praying my Guts Out

I can't go into specifics. At all. All I can say is that I need prayers to be said. I can't even say who they're for. Please. God knows. He knows who your praying for. He and only He can fix this. He and only He can do what needs to be done. I would so appreciate every prayer said. Thanks...

10 comments:

Cass said...

Praying for you & whatever situation is going on! I am "here" if you need me!

angi_b72 said...

my prayers are with you!!

Shannon D said...

I am praying!!! You know I'm here for ANYTHING you need !

Audrey said...

I'm praying, too...and here for you if you need me!

Eryn said...

You know I"m praying!

vikki said...

Praying for you Mere! God is in control!

meleea said...

praying!! love you!

Mara said...

Praying along side you, here for you, whatever you guys need.

Dee said...

Save some of those guts, ya need'em girl!

On a more serious note, Thank you for allowing me to pray for you and your family. I have thought and prayed for you often!

Kelli said...

Praying for your family Mer.