Friday, January 23, 2009

25

I was over reading Megan's blog yesterday and she was talking about almost reaching 100 posts. I thought I might be getting close so I decided to take a peek. Holy cow! Today makes #95! Don't know what I'm going to do to commemorate, but I've got those wheels turning...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note. I've been tagged by two friends. Cassandra tagged me, passing along a list of 25 questions to answer. And Audrey tagged me to list 25 random facts about myself. And although I'm sure that everyone would love to know 50 things about me, I'm just not going that far! So, I thought I'd combine the two. Here you go...


1. Were you named after anyone? I was born on my mom's grandma's? birthday. Her maiden name was Tyler. My middle name is Tyler.

2. When was the last time you cried? At church on Sunday while praying for a friend who left for Nicaragua at midnight last night. She went on a mission trip with a group from our church.

3. Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes. My writing changes depending on how I'm sitting, what I'm writing and how stressed I am.

4. Do you have kids? 4 boys and 1 girl. Ages 13 (boy), 7 (boy), 5 (boy), 3 (girl), 2 (boy)

5. Do you use sarcasm? Um. Yes.

6. Do your kids? Um. Yes. They're learning... Is that bad?

7. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes

8. Would you bungee jump? Um. NEVER... oh wait, can't say never. Then it would be sure to happen. So, I wouldn't prefer to.

9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope

10. What's your favorite ice cream? Depends. At Christmas, peppermint. And lately, chocolate with chocolate brownie chunks. No idea what it's actually called...

11. What's the first thing you notice about people? Usually their eyes, but I'm not very observant... I would NOT be very good at having to ID a criminal suspect...

12. What are you listening to right now? Jackson and Ella playing NICELY!

13.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My Mom

14. Favorite sport to watch? Do I HAVE to pick one? Okay. The Olympics. All other sports bore me to tears...

15. Eye color? Hazel. Cory's eyes? Brown. Our kids? 4 blue and 1 brown... no hazel :(

16. My mom's eyes? Hazel. Cory's mom's eyes? Hazel. My kids? NO hazel :(!! Can you tell how I feel about that?

17. Do you wear contacts? Yes. My vision is 20/400 and something. I would be blind without glasses or contacts

18. What did you watch on t.v. last night? Worst Week and The Office. Funny. Funny. Funny.

19. What is the farthest you've been from home? Japan in the 7th grade.

20. I love being in labor. I love the last trimester of pregnancy. I would LOVE to be a surrogate... my husband thinks I'm crazy.

21. I would love to be a labor and delivery nurse or a doula... can you tell I LOVE the MIRACLE of birth?

22. I dream of going to Tahiti or Disneyland... Tahiti with my husband. Disneyland with my whole family.

23. Cory and I were only at our wedding reception for an hour and a half... took pictures, cut the cake, first dance, bouquet toss and out the door. I never even saw the food. We'd been dating for 4 1/2 years and we were done waiting...

24. While eating dinner in the restaurant of our hotel on our wedding night, our pastor came and sat down RIGHT next to me. He was there having dinner with his family. I was thoroughly embarrassed because I KNEW he KNEW what we had JUST done...

25. I am not a morning or a night person. I can't stay up late and I do not like talking first thing in the morning. It makes me flat out crabby! Give me an hour and I'm fine.

26. I go nuts when I can't figure out how to make my font ALL the same size if I've copy and pasted... help me please!!!

So, there you have it. 25... I mean 26 things about me you probably never wanted to know. If you're reading this, you're tagged. I'd love to know more about you... Have fun!

4 comments:

Cass said...

Great list Mer! (I don't know why I have started calling you that, you would think I know you in person!) Anyway, great list Meredith! LOL!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

sarcasm...not me!

Sheelagh said...

I would give anything (ok, you get the picture) for some blue eyes!!! I didn't know you wanted to be a dula or birth coach...me too!!!! And the surrogacy thing...me too!!!!!

Dee said...

I didn't read this, nope, not me!