Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Of Course They Did

Of course, Jackson and Ella were giggling in the back seat of the car today...

Of course, I heard one say, "look, they're naked booty!"

Of course, they did...

Of course, I heard more giggles...

"Why aren't they wearing any clothes, Mom??"

"Because that's Adam and Eve and they had not sinned yet."

Of course, that let to a great talk about Adam and Eve and sinning...

And, of course, that dirty little rascal... Satan.

Of course, they STILL didn't understand why it was okay that they were naked...

How, oh how, do I explain THAT in toddler terms??

3 comments:

Lee Ann said...

I have no idea!
Maybe just that a long, long time ago, everyone was naked. No one wore clothes. Keep it simple!

Dee said...

Yes, keep it simple.
That's all they really want.
Miss our 4 pm calls!

Megan said...

heehee I agree with the others. I'm sure simplicity is the key at their age. =)