Looks like so much fun! And I love the rainbow, God's promise. It's more than just a "no flood" [romise. It's the promise that he loves us to much to let us face the storms on our own.
Love you and wish I could have a hug from you right about now!
How can anyone deny the presence of a Creator when he looks at your children (or anyone else's for that matter) and a FULL rainbow? Stunning! Thanks for sharing!
6 comments:
Adorable children, beautiful rainbow! :o)
That is awesome. Rainbows are amazing! It was so great to see you today!! Looking forward to doing it again sometime soon!
Those pictures are stunning!
Awesome rainbow!!! I LOVE rainbows! Love the bubble blowing too. =)
Looks like so much fun! And I love the rainbow, God's promise. It's more than just a "no flood" [romise. It's the promise that he loves us to much to let us face the storms on our own.
Love you and wish I could have a hug from you right about now!
How can anyone deny the presence of a Creator when he looks at your children (or anyone else's for that matter) and a FULL rainbow? Stunning! Thanks for sharing!
Ondrea
Post a Comment