Mildly inappropriate. Insanely funny. I'm so tired. I just want to have someone giggle along with me...
Today, while changing Brenton's diaper he reached down to his parts and said,
"Is this mine?"
"Yes, honey. It is."
"You don't have a p****??"
"No, sweetie. I don't."
"I get you one for your birthday." (This said with much concern as if to say, "don't worry, Mom, I'll fix that for you)
"It's okay honey. I'm good."
"You don't want one???"
"Nope. I'm good."
I've been giggling about this all day. My boy cracks me up. So concerned. So sweet. Such a love. What a blessing my baby is!
12 comments:
oh my heavens that is sooo funny!!! How did you survive the weekend on your own?? Thinking of you!
****Cracking up**** Oh my gosh, that is the funniest, sweetest, most giggle-worthy thing I've heard in ages!
"You don't want one?"
"Nope... I'm good."
Bwaaaaaahahaha!
Oh that is so funny! Are you sure you don't want one? Thanks for the laugh. I just may be giggling about that all day as well.
That is too funny! He would have taken care of his mama...how thoughtful.
oh, thats awesome.
"Is this mine?" Hahahaha! I love it!
Our youngest, Bo, asked me if I had one when he was about 2/1/2-3 yrs. I told him no. Very concerned, he asked, "What happened? Did you break it off?" I thought I was gonna wet myself, I was laughing so hard!
Little boys are so funny...and sooo direct!
Hope you're getting to rest a little bit today.
Love ya!
too cute! little boys are sweet! I'm excited for a fun filled future with mine, and will most likely have questions for you at some point...how, why, what??
hilarious! love that kid!
Ohhhh, how cute! You just gotta love little boys. :)
that is so cute!
*snicker* Hilarious!
THAT IS SO FUNNY! Great to read at this hour of the morning as I'm up getting a little boy water to help his horrible dry caugh and fever...that just came out of NO WHERE and surprised momma...thanks for sharing that...you'll tell him of this story years to come!
Post a Comment