and other tales of a wife, mom, daughter and friend constantly being molded and stretched by God
I needed that laugh today. I have tears...especially when she smelled the diaper and then said dinner!
i love it! so so funny!
That is disturbingly wrong! Who in the world comes up with that? Leave it to the SNL crew :-)I'll totally think of that video the next time I change Em's diaper...Eew!
I gave you an award. I know I've done this before, so I don't mean to overload you, but your blog really encourages me. I think you're a great mom and you have good insight.
I saw this last week...funny, yet disgusting! LOL
I am stealing this right now! laughed SO hard when I watched this and feel the need to spread the smiles! thank you!!!
Good One!
Gross! Who comes up with this stuff? Still, funny.
Glad you liked it! I think I have watched it about 20 times and I still giggle...
seriously!
SERIOUSLY--I'm gonna PUKE! Too funny, my hubby got a good chuckle too!
Steve and I have been watching it over and over. I think it is hilarious.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I needed that laugh today. I have tears...especially when she smelled the diaper and then said dinner!
i love it! so so funny!
That is disturbingly wrong! Who in the world comes up with that? Leave it to the SNL crew :-)
I'll totally think of that video the next time I change Em's diaper...Eew!
I gave you an award. I know I've done this before, so I don't mean to overload you, but your blog really encourages me. I think you're a great mom and you have good insight.
I saw this last week...funny, yet disgusting! LOL
I am stealing this right now! laughed SO hard when I watched this and feel the need to spread the smiles! thank you!!!
Good One!
Gross! Who comes up with this stuff? Still, funny.
Glad you liked it! I think I have watched it about 20 times and I still giggle...
seriously!
SERIOUSLY--I'm gonna PUKE!
Too funny, my hubby got a good chuckle too!
Steve and I have been watching it over and over. I think it is hilarious.
Post a Comment