Thursday, August 13, 2009

Quiet

I got nothing lately.

Just quiet.

No words to say.

Thoughts that bounce around in my head but stay right on bouncing...

I've always been one to spill words freely, often too many.

Right now, I'm just feeling quiet.

I'm going to be closing the blog down for a bit, or more.

Everything's fine.

I promise.

Just wanting to be quiet...

6 comments:

Beth E. said...

I completely understand the need to pull away from blogging for awhile. That being said, I do hope you will email me from time to time and keep me posted on you and your family...I'm sure going to miss you!

Continuing to pray...
Beth

Jennifer said...

Good to hear from you. I hope you have been enjoying your summer and enjoyed your time at your brothers. We are still praying for him and your family. Miss you. Would love to get together again. Keep in touch!

Cass said...

I have missed you friend! Being praying for you & your brother! Will continue to do so! Love you!
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you & not to harm you. Plans to give you hope & a future!" Jer 29:11

Kelli said...

I've been thinking about you and praying for you. Sometimes quiet is good and while I'll miss you, I realize it's not about me. Please let me know what all I can do for you in addition to my prayers. I'll check in on you. Take care.

Tamara said...

How great to be able to recognize that there is a "time to be quiet" - I know you'll be back soon - until then, may God comfort you, calm you, help you to be still, speak to you, and continue to hold you close.

Megan said...

Ah-ha! I didn't see this before you took a hiatus. So glad you're back! =)