and other tales of a wife, mom, daughter and friend constantly being molded and stretched by God
I love all the pictures and all the shaved heads. Very sweet.
Looks like so much summer fun! I miss you!......looking forward to some fall "normalcy" and seeing people again :-)
You all look so wonderful! Your mom and dad haven't changed a bit~they still look the same! Looks like you all had a fabulous time! Think of you often! ~Liz
I love your family pics! I feel almost as if I'm right there with everyone. What exactly is that mannequin-thing?
Haha! Love it! Such great pictures!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love all the pictures and all the shaved heads. Very sweet.
Looks like so much summer fun!
I miss you!......looking forward to some fall "normalcy" and seeing people again :-)
You all look so wonderful! Your mom and dad haven't changed a bit~they still look the same! Looks like you all had a fabulous time! Think of you often! ~Liz
I love your family pics! I feel almost as if I'm right there with everyone. What exactly is that mannequin-thing?
Haha! Love it! Such great pictures!
Post a Comment