I wonder if I should have kept the kids away from the ranch while the alpacas were making babies...
I wonder if we should have lied and told Ella they were wrestling...
I wonder if we should not have explained some of the science behind it...
I wonder...
Because tonight, while playing with her model horses, I noticed she had one on top of the other...
Because as they were stacked, one on the other, she was making a noise that sounded much like the male alpacas when they breed...
Because when I asked her what she was doing her reply was, "he's trying to get her egg out. Come on egg! Come out!!" Then continued with her noise.
I wonder if she'll try to teach other kids about the alpacas...
I wonder...
12 comments:
Funny . . . they learn one way or another. Better from nature than at school from the other kids talk.
I don't think I've ever commented, but I couldn't resist. This entry had my husband and I rolling with tears in our eyes. Thank you SO very much for this.
she'll love reading about that when she's older...that is hilarious!
Oh ya, she'll teach them....and it will be funny. I remember when my brother told my nephew all about "it" and he used elk as examples.
LOL x 100
Yes, better to learn from the parents than any one else.
What a wonderful wonder!
bwahahahahahaha!!!!!
thats awesome!
THAT is hilarious!! Love it!
I wonder why they always seem to latch on to information about reproduction, and never seem to let it go! LOL
This is too funny!
OMGosh!! That is HILARIOUS!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!
You are so amazing. You post a blog that has Paul and I reading with tears in our eyes...tears of sadness and overwhelm...then we continue reading and cannot stop laughing, again, with tears in our eyes over your precious little Ella...thank you Mer.
OH.MY.GOODNESS.
How is it that I can be weeping as I scroll down your blog and in an instant be laughing??
I LOVE THAT GIRL!
and you!
Post a Comment