I've only recently found your blog, but I had to say something. I'm so very sorry. I do not know what you are feeling right now - I can only imagine and it makes me so very sad for you, your brother, and your family. I am praying and sending love.
This news absolutely breaks my heart. I am so sorry - words can not even express how sorry I am to hear this. We are definitely praying for a miracle and praying that the Lord will comfort, encourage, and strengthen all of you. We love you.
Meredith I am so sorry. I know in situations like this words do little to ease the pain but know that I will be praying for you and your family. I know the Lord will give you the peace that you need to get through this. I would say I pray for strength but I've been through enough to know that it is not our stength but His that gets us through these times. In times like this all we can do is accept the comfort He is willing to offer then lay back in His arms and let Him carry us. He will see you and your family through this.
no. no. no. oh, mere...i am soooo praying for you and your bro. clinging to ephesians 3:16 and thru for you! may you know ho wwide and how deep and how loved you really are.
16 comments:
Oh Mere! I am so so so sorry. You & your family are in my prayers! I am just an email away if you need me! Love you friend!!!!
I've only recently found your blog, but I had to say something. I'm so very sorry. I do not know what you are feeling right now - I can only imagine and it makes me so very sad for you, your brother, and your family. I am praying and sending love.
I am so sorry. Please know that your brother, you, and your entire family are in my prayers.
Would you please let me know his first name? I would like to place him on several prayer chains, with your permission.
Oh Meredith. My heart goes out to you and your family. I'm so sorry to hear this. You are in my prayers.
Jeremy and I are praying for him and for strength for you and your family. Im so sorry.
Our family will be praying for Chris and for his strength. We will be praying for all of you and all of your family.
Crud!! That just stinks! I am so sorry to hear this news. Will definitely be praying...please call if you need to talk. Love you!
hey mere... so sorry to hear about this. your family will be in our prayers. we love you guys
Oh Mere, so sorry to hear that! praying for you guys! Love ya!
Meredith, I am so sorry. We will definitely be praying for your brother and his and your entire family. Love you!
Love you and am praying for a miracle.
This news absolutely breaks my heart. I am so sorry - words can not even express how sorry I am to hear this. We are definitely praying for a miracle and praying that the Lord will comfort, encourage, and strengthen all of you. We love you.
I wish I knew how to type the word for when I am gasping for air, that lump thingie in my throat, and tears in my eyes.
I'm so sorry friend.
Praying and knowing that the Lord will use you in mighty ways to minister to your family.
Love you!
Meredith I am so sorry. I know in situations like this words do little to ease the pain but know that I will be praying for you and your family. I know the Lord will give you the peace that you need to get through this. I would say I pray for strength but I've been through enough to know that it is not our stength but His that gets us through these times. In times like this all we can do is accept the comfort He is willing to offer then lay back in His arms and let Him carry us. He will see you and your family through this.
With love,
Sassy
Praying for you all. I am so sorry about this news. Love you.
no. no. no. oh, mere...i am soooo praying for you and your bro. clinging to ephesians 3:16 and thru for you! may you know ho wwide and how deep and how loved you really are.
Post a Comment