Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Fun?

An almost dead camera?? Check

A full memory card on said camera?? Check

A rainy day?? Check

Fun at the pumpkin patch?? Double check!

It was a little cold. It was a lot wet. It was very fun.

Ella, Brenton and I got to have some pumpkin patch fun this morning with Ella's preschool class. I was hoping that the rain would wait to unload until we were done and truly, we just about made it.

The kids went through the corn maze...
Gazed at the animals...

Climbed the pyramid...

Took a hay ride...

Insert photo here

(The camera was just about dead and I was way too worried that we wouldn't get pictures with the pumpkins so, we skipped this photo op.)

Found a pumpkin...

Smiled with mom...

AND got to sit on a tractor...


I love visiting this pumpkin patch. We have fun rain or shine and I love to watch my kids giggle with glee as we go on a hay ride.

Thanking the Lord for pumpkins and hay. For animals and tractors. For fun together. For beautiful, wet fall days. For sweet smiles. And for a warm house to come home to. Love you Lord!

2 comments:

Beth E. said...

I remember preschool field trips!

I'm glad you all had a good time...the pics turned out great!

Kelli said...

Fun together...that's something to be excited about. Looks like you all had a great time. I love the picture of them hugging.