Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Praise The Lord!!

It's been a great week for us! The most recent fantastic news is...

My brother's cancer is GONE!! You can read his update here

So very very thankful for God, His miracle and His timing!

We also received news on our house... well, it's not quite ours yet, but we're working on it!

After the inspection, it was found that part of the wood near the foundation was rotting. There were also some leaky faucets, a leaky toilet and a small bit of floor rotted from one of the leaky faucets. Our brilliant friend and realtor thought it would be a great idea to see if the bank would fix all the issues. Cory thought we shouldn't ask for too much for fear that we might look greedy. However, considering our friend is the expert, we took his advice and...

The bank is fixing EVERYTHING!!

We were blown away and so thankful for God's goodness. Holy cow!

They begin work on the house tomorrow and we are expecting to move around the end of the month. Now, we're just praying that someone wants to rent our current house...

I love getting good news. Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! It sure helps to brighten this rainy day!

5 comments:

jlchristblog said...

wow what great news! i can't wait to see pics of the new place. super exciting!

Beth E. said...

I'm praising God with you! Oh, I so needed to hear some GOOD news today. Thank you so much for sharing yours and your brother's with us.

Hugs,
Beth

Eryn said...

Sweet! I forced Traci to give me a house update on Saturday when I saw here. I really, REALLY miss you, friend. Hope you can come on Tuesday!

Kel said...

I'm so excited for you guys! If you don't get renters will you guys be okay with the old house and new house? We were about to do the same thing but due to our lack of peace we didn't move forward with carrying both loans. We will pray for you that you find renters quickly, that the move goes smoothly and that the kids adjust to the new 'home' right away. Hugs!

JD said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!