Thursday, September 10, 2009

Found

Found in my house this morning...

One REALLY tired Mama...

LOTS of sweet snuggles with a 2 year old that hasn't been into snuggling much lately...

QUIET playtime between brother and sister...

I tried to sneak up on them and get a picture. I wanted to capture their sweetness. No such luck. Minutes before I grabbed my camera, I came upstairs to find Jackson combing his sisters hair.

I'm loving this whole school thing. There has been less fighting during the day. More smiles. More laughter. More enjoyment.

When Ella and Brenton are the only ones home, they play fantastically together. Or they have nothing to do with each other. Either way, it's calm and quiet... except at lunch time :) When Jackson is added to the mix, he and Ella play amazingly and I'm left with a little 2 year old playmate. I love it!

I'm so thankful for these days to savor. I pray that I will seize each and every one... or come close to it at least!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

I know just how you feel! My oldest is in preschool four days a week and it is so nice just to have the two younger ones at home. I feel I can give them more of my one-on-one time, which they don't get enough of. Or on the days they play nice and quietly together then Mommy gets some quiet time too. Either way it's a breath of fresh air and I feel better equipped to enjoy all three of them when they're all home!