Friday, May 29, 2009

Prayer Please

A friend of mine needs a lot of prayer right now. Her home was invaded last night while she and her family were all there. God completely protected her, but it's still scary. Please be praying for their family. Thank you.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

That makes my heart drop...that IS scary. I will send up prayers.

amy & lisa said...

I will be praying for her and her family. How scary!!

Beth E. said...

Oh, my...how horrible! Praise God they all were not harmed. I'm praying.

Dee said...

Prasing God for His protection! Wishing I could give your friend a give hug right now. Prayers are shooting up to the heavens for sure!

Julie D. said...

oh my word! Ashley told me who it was. I'll be praying.

Anonymous said...

Let her know we all love her and are praying for their family!

By the way, love the new design. :)