What do you think this means if this is what we wake up to in the morning? We are still in denial that they are ours, but these sweet things sure are working hard to make us fall for them. They are now currently all curled up in one of our chairs... The great thing about having them around? My kids no longer want to watch TV and play video games all the time. They just want to play outside. I love that! Just imagine if we had a farm...
9 comments:
Yup, they're yours!
Cute little things and NO i don't want one.
they are definitely at home!! you really need a farm for all those cats and those kids!
ahhh. . . . cats are great pets. They take care of themselves pretty much and kids love them. Get them fixed though or you will have more loving cats. If I didn't have two already I would take one (and I am holding out for a dog). Good luck
Remember what I said, People do not adopt cats.....they adopt you! Maxwell approves of his new cousins!!!
Love you, Mom
Mer...I didn't know you had a blog! I'm just catching up on all of it!!!! Love ya!
and you thought your family was done growing! ;)
Post a Comment