Chris called last Wednesday morning...
It's a germ cell. Translation - it's testicular cancer...
It is treatable!
Praising the Lord!!!
Crazy...
He did in fact have adenocarcinoma last year...
A miracle really that he survived if you look at the statistics...
And here we are with ANOTHER miracle!!
Treatable!
Praising the Lord!!!
I was talking to my brother last night and he said something about next summer...
With a little tear in my eye I said, "don't you love that you CAN say next summer??"
A miracle!!!
Thank you Lord!
10 comments:
Praising the Lord with you Meredith!!
Thank you God from whom all blessings flow!!!!
so happy for he and your family. thank you Jesus.
In the words of "Pray for Luke" Luke, "I beat it once, I can beat it again" - whatever Cancer has against your brother, we all know that God is bigger and now, we will pray for his treatment to be completely under God's direction.
Yes!!! Thank you God!
Thank you Lord!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!
It's that SO God!
He gets all the Glory!
AMEN!!!
Awesome...just awesome Mer..!
Post a Comment