and other tales of a wife, mom, daughter and friend constantly being molded and stretched by God
Great perspective! I often forget that all the crap my kids do and say is just an exercise in "can I actually do this or not?". The hard part is saying NOT nicely when you find furniture, walls, dolls, and siblings drawn upon or hit, etc.And YES! She really really is so cute!
LOVE THIS. . .only because I think if she and Lauren were ever roommates they would have grafitti all over their room! :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Great perspective! I often forget that all the crap my kids do and say is just an exercise in "can I actually do this or not?". The hard part is saying NOT nicely when you find furniture, walls, dolls, and siblings drawn upon or hit, etc.
And YES! She really really is so cute!
LOVE THIS. . .only because I think if she and Lauren were ever roommates they would have grafitti all over their room! :)
Post a Comment