Friday, July 17, 2009

Option A, B, or C

I talked to my mom this morning and apparently, there are now TEN Dr's looking at my brother's case. TEN!

Ten Dr.'s trying to figure out what is going on in his body. I am utterly confused. I can only imagine how he and Kristin's brains must be spinning.

At this point they are looking at 3 options... however, this number seems to change.

A. We are looking at testicular cancer

B. We are looking at esophageal cancer

C. We are looking at both

Yesterday, the Dr.'s were speculating that this may have been testicular cancer all along. Apparently, it is a hard cancer to pin down. And if it has been, then this is still much better than the esophageal... I think.

Seriously. I can only imagine.

The cool thing is though, that as we sit here scratching our heads and wondering, "what in the world", God TOTALLY knows. He knows EXACTLY what is going on in my brother's body. And what's great too is that Chris and Kristin have really been rolling with the punches. They are amazing in the way that they embrace each day. In the way they share God and His love with others. In the way that God's light could simply NOT be any brighter as it shines through them. I am in awe to be so blessed to have them as my brother and sister in law.

Praying for clarity. Praying for wisdom. Praying for strength and endurance.

Thank you all so much for all of your prayers. They have blessed me more than you know and I have so felt each and every one.

6 comments:

Beth E. said...

Praying for God to go to the source of this cancer, destroy it, and heal your brother!

Shannon said...

thanks for the update. I will be praying for clarity!

Kelli said...

I am still praying for you and your family. I'm praying for answers, healing and strength. Thanks for the update.

Megan said...

Lots of prayers for guidance & clarity for the Drs and healing for your brother!!

Anonymous said...

Love you Mere! I'll keep praying!

meleea said...

i am still praying! hoping that there are some answers soon! love you- xoxoxo