Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Love

Happy Birthday my best friend. My lover. My partner in life. My husband.

You are an amazing blessing. You are a treasure. You brighten my days.

Thank you for loving me. Thank you for thinking I'm most beautiful in my sweats. Thank you for being the best husband. The best Dad. Simply. The best.

I'm so thankful for how God has made you. I'm so thankful that he made you perfect for me. I'm so thankful for the years we have shared. I am blessed. Our children are blessed.

I love you with every piece of me.

Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Beth E. said...

Awww...hope your hubby had a great birthday! What a wonderful tribute to him. :-)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Cory! We love ya!

Dee said...

Oh Happy Day, Cory!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Cory! Sweet words.

Trish said...

Happy Birthday Cory!

Mara said...

What a guy what a guy! We had so much fun with you guys last night!

Megan said...

Happy {very belated} birthday to your hubby!!!