And yes, it's happened again.
I keep wondering just how long this motherhood induced stupidity will last.
I thought maybe it would be done once I was done spending so much energy changing diapers.
It has not ended.
Not even close.
Last night, as Ella and I sat down to decorate her "J is for Jesus the cause of it all" letter, I thought to myself...
To the kids the words will be backwards so they are forward to those in front.
So, we should decorate the J like this...
Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture???
After the children were nestled all snug in their beds, with visions of J's dancing in their heads,
Mama in her kerchief and Pa in his hat were just settling down for a wonderful craft,
She glued and she sprinkled and placed red hots just right,
So the poor little J would no longer face right.
8 comments:
make into a candycane by turning it upside down.
That is something I would do! LOL!!!
oh my goodness! at least you caught it ahead of time and she didn't walk into school with a backwards J ;)
i'm sure my day will come for that, too...
oh Mere. that is too funny :) don't feel bad, I have mommy brain too.
Hahaha! That sounds like something I would do!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I still have the motherhood-induced stupidity...and my boys are in college! I think they destroy our brain cells when they are born. lol
I think that's a very pretty "J"...front AND back! ;-)
Does it ever go away? I don't think so. Not until the kids are grown, the house is quiet, and we can think again. But who wants that?!
Love the "J" craft! We might have to steal the idea!
That. is. HILARIOUS.
Ah, mommy brain. Fabulous to catch up for a few today...can I come visit you again? I miss you :)
laughing Mer...good idea Mrs. D to turn it into a candycane!
Post a Comment